As we address the current public health crisis and prepare for the weeks and months to come, we know that now more than ever residents are relying on the critical services the City of San Bruno provides. We want you to know that we are here for you. The safety and well-being of the community is our top priority during these uncertain times.
The City of San Bruno has implemented numerous precautions to help stop the spread of COVID-19 within the community and the City's workforce. While many of our employees are working remotely, all City employees are Disaster Service Workers and are prepared to assist as needed. Unfortunately, City facilities are closed and have limited service hours. We are encouraging the use of online and telephone services. Essential City services will not be affected.
We want you to have the best and most up-to-date information on the steps San Bruno is taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We have deployed a dedicated webpage that contains additional information and resources related to COVID-19. Please visit our Coronavirus page.
Services & Businesses Remaining Open
- Essential functions, such as water, electric, cable, fire, police, and medical services will continue.
- Essential businesses, such as grocery stores and gas stations remain open.
What We Will NOT Do
- Disconnect water or CityNet services
- Charge late penalties for utility bills
- Charge library fines for past due materials
- Issue parking tickets on street sweeping days
Other Services & Information
- General Non-Emergency Questions - San Mateo County COVID-19 Hotline: 2-1-1 or Text "coronavirus" to 211211
- Shelter in Place Order Info - San Mateo County Health website
- Health Resources - San Mateo County Health Coronavirus webpage
- San Bruno Info/Resources - City of San Bruno Corona virus webpage
- Can my business stay open? San Mateo County Legal Call Center: 650-363-4588
- San Bruno residents needing assistance - San Bruno Community Foundation: Call 650-826-3182 or email
- Small Business Resources - San Mateo County Economic Development Association
- Limited senior lunch delivery to seniors in need - 650-616-7150