Do You Need Help?
San Bruno Financial Assistance
- San Bruno CityNet is offering one year of free internet service to families in need with students!
- Low-income discount applications for CityNet customers include internet access and basic TV service.
- San Bruno's low-income program offers a 25% reduction in water and wastewater rates and a reduced 32-gallon garbage bin rate for qualified customers.
- We will not disconnect water or CityNet services, charge late penalties for utility bills, charge library fines for past due materials or issue parking tickets for assigned street sweeping days.
San Mateo County Eviction Regulations
- Legal Aid Society of San Mateo County - Legal assistance for low income individuals - 650-517-8911
- Project Sentinel - Offers dispute resolution options for any tenant or landlord - 650-399-2149 or email
24/7 Free Confidential Support
- Community Overcoming Relationship Abuse (CORA) - 800-300-1080
- San Mateo County Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention - 650-579-0350
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - 800-799-SAFE (7233)
How You Can Help
- Stay home except to get food, care for a relative or friend, get necessary health care, or go to an essential job.
- Help a neighbor. If you know of any neighbors who are elderly, have compromised immune systems, or otherwise need assistance with essential needs, offer to pick up groceries or pharmacy prescriptions when you go to the store. Check in with them periodically to see if they need any assistance.
- Volunteer. Many community-based organizations and nonprofits continue to provide essential services during this time, including food, shelter, and health services and need the help of volunteers. Please visit the San Bruno Community Foundation website to learn how to help.