How do I report traffic/parking problems or make traffic-related suggestions?

The City's Traffic Engineer is available to consider traffic suggestions by phone at 650-616-7065 or by letter addressed to:
City of San Bruno
Traffic Engineer
567 El Camino Real
San Bruno, CA 94066

Depending upon the nature of your suggestion, it may first need to be reviewed by the Traffic Safety and Parking Committee (TSPC) prior to implementation. This is a standing Committee of citizens appointed by the City Council, that meets on the first Wednesday of every month at 6:30 pm in the Sister City Conference Room at City Hall. Public participation and discussion of traffic issues is encouraged as part of the TSPC meeting. A regular agenda is typically prepared three weeks in advance of the meeting, and only items on the agenda may be considered for action.

For this reason, it is best to forward traffic suggestions directly to the Traffic Engineer as outlined above. Suggestions should include the problem, a recommendation solution and your contact information, including your name, address and telephone number.

Show All Answers

1. When will a lower speed limit be posted on my street?
2. What flood zone is my property in?
3. Does somebody have to be Injured before a traffic signal will be installed?
4. Who is responsible to fix the sidewalk?
5. When does the street sweeper sweep my street?
6. When do I need an encroachment permit?
7. Where does the homeowner's responsibility for water service begin?
8. When are we going to get some bikeways in our neighborhood?
9. Why doesn't the City put up "children at play" signs?
10. Why don't you put in more stop signs?
11. Can I get a transportation permit online?
12. Where can I get sandbags?
13. How do I report a street light outage?
14. How do I report potholes, uneven sidewalks, or damaged road signs?
15. What do I do if my sewer line is backed up?
16. How do I report traffic/parking problems or make traffic-related suggestions?
17. How do I get a debris box or storage bin?
18. How do I get traffic calming measures (like speed humps) installed on my street?