What if I have graffiti for removal?

To report graffiti for removal on private property, you can either:

To report graffiti in the public right-of-way or on public facilities, please contact Public Services at 650-616-7160.

To report graffiti on a State Highway, such as El Camino Real, Skyline Boulevard, or any freeway, please complete the California State Department of Transportation Maintenance Request Form.

Show All Answers

1. What is a nuisance violation?
2. What if I have graffiti for removal?
3. What is a housing code violation?
4. How do I report a Code Enforcement complaint?