How do I contact Code Enforcement?

Code Enforcement addresses issues related to:

  • Inoperable vehicles on private property
  • Lawn or yard parking
  • Blight (junk, trash, debris, outdoor storage, etc.)
  • Graffiti

If you would like to submit a concern, we recommend using San Bruno Responds.  If you have a question and would like to speak directly with Code Enforcement please call 650-616-7040. 

Show All Answers

1. What is a nuisance violation?
2. How do I report graffiti?
3. How do I contact Code Enforcement?