Where can I obtain parking ticket information?

Parking tickets may be paid or contested by via our Online Portal or mailing payments to:
Office of Parking Violations
City of San Bruno
P.O. Box 9003
Redwood City, CA 94065-9003
Phone: 800-352-7567

Please be sure to include your name, address, citation number and vehicle license plate number when making payment.

Show All Answers

1. When is it appropriate to call 911?
2. Where do I explore employment opportunities?
3. How can I get an equipment violation ticket signed off?
4. Does the Police Department provide fingerprinting services?
5. Where can I obtain parking ticket information?
6. Where can I obtain traffic citation information?
7. Where is the prescription medication drop-off?
8. How can I obtain a copy of a police report?
9. How do I report a vehicle accident?